SPEAKING & TEACHING
Welcome » Speaking & Teaching
Presenter at Educational Series for:
- Association of Legal Aid Plans.
- Training for new Horse Racing Panel, AGCO.
- Cross-border Issues.
- Securities Investigations and Prosecutor Training.
- Mutual Fund Dealers Investigators and Litigators.
- Philippe Kirsch Institute on Crown Ethics.
- University of Toronto Law School on Crown Practice.
- Securities Investigators and Prosecutors Training.
- Alcohol and Gaming Litigators Training.
- The Advocates' Society Fall Convention: Presentation on Access to Justice, 2013.
- Ontario Regulatory Authorities - Continuing Education: Where Inspections End and Investigations Begin, 2013.
- Law Society of Upper Canada. Panel: 3rd Annual In-House Counsel Summit - Crisis Management, 2013.
- Guest Lecturer, Osgoode Hall Law School, Criminal Law, Ethics and Civility, 2013.
- Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) Annual Conference. Panel: Charting the Course: Challenges Facing Agencies, Boards and Commissions, 2012.
- Ontario Bar Association, Public Lawyers’ Section. Keynote Speaker, Articling Students’ Reception, 2012.
- Guest Lecturer, Osgoode Hall Law School, Criminal Law II. Ethical Issues: The Role of the Crown, 2012.
- McMurtry Symposium: Justice and the Media. Sponsored by Gowlings LLP and the Ministry of the Attorney General, 2012.
- Criminal Advocacy Summit. Advocates Society, Toronto, 2012.
- Specialized Courts: Problem-solving approaches to criminal justice. Program jointly sponsored by Ministry of the Attorney General, Criminal Lawyers` Association and Ontario Crown Attorneys` Association, 2012.
- Member, Advocates Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Advisory Board, Winkler Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Trustee, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Board of Directors, Canadian Mental Health Association Greater Toronto Area
- Member, Ontario Review Board
- Counsel, Financial Services Commission of Ontario Streamlining Project, 2014.
- Counsel, Auto Insurance Anti-Fraud Task Force, Ministry of Finance, Ontario, 2013.
- Counsel work for Government of Ontario, Ontario Securities Commission, Legal Aid Ontario, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and several other agencies, boards and commissions.
- Counsel to Niagara Regional Police Service.
- Counsel for large private companies and private individuals.